We have to focus on how to make you satisfied and happy until you get what you need cauz this is the main target we focus on is to “Let Us Be Your Partner”
Use of our Service(s), assume you have read and accepted this policy, and agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy.
Continued use of our Service(s) after posted changes assume you also accept those changes.
We are glad you joined us at The City For Supplies Full name of the legal entity Which owns The City Marketing House brand.
Effective as of ( Jan 2020 )
- This document can be printed for reference by using the print.
while adhering to the most notable privacy laws around the world and 3rd party requirements, including:
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
- California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
See more at
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13.
We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13.
In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our databases.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
In order to protect your children from unsolicited messages from outside parties, please advise them not to disclose personal information in publicly accessible areas of the Website.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- Federal Trade Commission Fair Information Practices.
- And many more
Privacy laws around the world
- Personal data is defined under law, but is generally information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Website.
The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
- We respect your right to privacy and feel it is important for you to know how we handle the data we receive from you via our website and tools and services offered on the Site (the “Service”) Because We know that privacy and confidentiality are important to our subscribers and clients.
- To ensure that you are fully informed and empowered with respect to your privacy on The City Marketing House Agency , we have provided the information in a clear and straightforward manner.
We collected the data
- We collect various types of data for various purposes including providing and improving our services to you.
- All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general data purpose only.
- Personal data ( PII ), as described in US privacy law and information security, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
Do you have to provide personal data to us?
- Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services).
- In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
- Before or at the time of collecting Data, we will identify the purposes for which data is being collected.
When do we collect Data?
- We collect information (including personal data) from you when you fill out a form on our site , enter information on our site, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features, interact with our social pages.
- Content You Submit: We collect information and content that you submit or post to our website and social pages, including your photos, comments, reviews, searches, likes, and discussions.
- Communications: When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through our website, or otherwise) to request services or information from us.
- Surveys and Contests: If you participate in our surveys, contests, or promotions, we will collect information you provide us.
- Information from Others
Other Platforms: We may receive information about you from third-party platforms that obtain your permission to share this information with us.
- Publicly Available Information: Others may submit content on our website and/or social pages that includes information about you (example, photos, comments or tagging).
Note (Failure to provide certain Personal Data may make it impossible for this Website to provide its services ).
- When visiting the company.
- Paper communications.
- Trade events such as conferences or exhibitions.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information by completing a request for information, download or purchase, verify your credit card, place an order we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us.
What Data do we collect?
This data includes the following categories:
- Personal contact data.
- Professional/Employment data.
- Company data.
Personal contact data
- Your First name and last name
- family status
- Marital Status
- Your Gender
- Your date of birth
- photographs of you
- Videos for you
- Your phone number:
Note ( If you provide us with your phone number you agree to receive text messages to that phone number ).
- Business phone number
- Your Address
- Your province
- Your city
- Your country
- Postal code
- research interests
- areas of professional focus or specialization
- other information of the type typically included on a
scientific research grant application
- language preference
- a signature
- Your email address:
- Contacting Us
- We do not intentionally collect any sensitive personal information social security numbers
information related to racial or
If you do not consent to our processing and use of such sensitive personal information, you must not submit such sensitive personal information to us.
- Your function
- job title
- Candidate information(for job applicants)
- professional credentials
- employee history or biographies
- employment history
- your estimated budget
- physical or mental disabilities
- the military situation
- Biometric Information, including fingerprints upon employment
- abilities and aptitudes
- Social Security Number
- present and past institutional affiliations
This information is collected for the business purpose of verifying employment qualifications for a position you applied to, conducting required background checks and employment verification, contacting you regarding your application, and everyday purposes regarding your employment.
- company name
- company history
- Company No
- corporate address
- financial inform
- The company’s budget
- Billing and payment data
We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make a purchase, including your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument , your billing address, delivery address.
- marketing budget
- size of your company
- number of employees
- the type of device or browser you use
- your connection speed
- browser version
- your device’s operating software
- Screen resolution you have
- your device’s regional and language settings
- your internet service provider
- IP address
- MAC address
A unique identifier granted to the term network card for the second-tier level communication in the OSI model
Central access control addresses are used in the IEEE Working Group (IEEE) Network Criteria (IEEE 802), such as Ethernet and Wi-Fi.
- device advertising Id (e.g., IDFA or AAID)
- Internet Service Provider (ISP) ( Internet Service Provider )
- and other unique identifiers for the particular device you use to access the internet).
- passwords, password hints, and other information for authentication and account access
- the date and time you access or use the Site
- the pages of our Service that you visit
- the time and date of your visit
- the time spent on those pages
- the order of those pages
- the hardware and software you are using, referring and exit pages and URLs
- the number of clicks
- We collect data about your interaction with our Service, the webpage, newsletter, or services feature you were using before you came to our Service, your web or application request, pages of our websites that you visit, information you search for via our Service, access times and dates, and other similar information.
- what websites or search terms referred you to the Site
We collect the content of communications you send to us, such as feedback, questions, or information you provide to us
- And Other Data Which May Directly Or Indirectly Identify You.
- You may choose to voluntarily submit other information to us through the Service that we do not request, and, in such instances, you are solely responsible for such information.
Why Do We Collect Data?
We may use the personal data we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- Data related to your project
We may receive, store and process data related to your project which is information we need to draft an anonymous brief which is addressed to our Agencies members.
- We may also receive, store and process Log Data, which is information that is automatically recorded by our servers whenever you access or use the Site, regardless of whether you are registered with The City Marketing House or logged in to your The City Marketing House Account.
- To provide our services to you and fulfill your requests for us.
Note ( We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website ).
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- Customer surveys, marketing campaigns, market analysis, other promotional activities or events.
- operate certain features and functionality of the Site.
- Service maintenance.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To diagnose or fix technology problems.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- monitor how customers use our services on an anonymous or personal basis.
- Collecting information about your preferences to create a user profile to personalise and foster the quality of our communication and interaction with you (for example, by way of newsletter tracking or website analytics).
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- Contests or Sweepstakes.
- Register for webinars or other content offers.
- make promotional offers based on how you use our services.
- Manage our customer and partner relationships.
- To provide customer care and support.
- Respond to any questions or concerns you may have about using our services.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To process payments We will never have direct access to your payment methods without your consent.
- Prevent and detect fraud or other crimes, recover debts or trace those who owe us money.
- Provide aggregated reports to third parties (such reports do not contain any information which may identify you as an individual).
- To improve our Site we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
- To control unauthorized use or abuse of the Site and our services, or otherwise detect, investigate or prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- Protect our and others’ interests, rights, and property.
- All sensitive PII data is to be stored and shared directly through specific cloud tools to ensure encryption while not in use – Google Drive, Box, Dropbox.
All sensitive PII data is to be stored and shared directly through specific cloud tools to ensure encryption while not in use – Google Drive, Box, Dropbox.
- Permission to data will only be shared with those that have been agreed to be working on the specified tasks.
- No personal accounts will have access to sensitive PII data.
- No personal laptops or devices will be used to access sensitive PII data.
- When sensitive PII data is provided through insecure means, data is to be moved to one of the specified cloud tools and any local files that may have been stored is to be deleted.
- Once sensitive PII data isn’t needed anymore, delete all data previously stored.
- If it’s required to store sensitive PII on a local storage device, the hard drive must be encrypted.
- Communicating with you through the channels you have approved to keep you up to date on the latest marketing developments, announcements, and other information about Our services as well as events and projects.
- monitoring and assessing compliance with our policies and standards.
How can you control our use of your personal data?
- How to Access & Control Your Personal Data.
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access to your personal information.
- You can submit the application twice a year for free.
- can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected.
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
Your Legal Rights
- Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the right to request a copy of the personal data about you which we hold, to have any inaccurate personal data corrected and to object to or restrict our using your personal data.
- You may review, correct, update or change your personally identifiable information on your account profile at any time.
- When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- Simply log into your account, go to your User Profile, review your personally identifiable information and, if you wish, edit it with the options provided.
- If you are unable to edit your personally identifiable information by logging into your account please contact us for assistance.
- If you wish your information to be totally deleted from our database, you may email.
- You have the right to know whether or not your personal data has been stored.
- You can also file a complaint if you are concerned about how we handle your personal data.
- We may ask you to verify your identity by providing us with a copy of a valid means of identification in order to comply with our security obligations and to prevent unauthorized disclosure of data.
- We reserve the right to impose reasonable administrative fees on any clear, unfounded or redundant requests for your access to your data, and any additional copies of personal data that you request from us.
- We will consider any requests or complaints we receive from you and provide you with a timely response.
- If you are not satisfied with our response, you can submit your complaint to the relevant privacy regulator.
- We will provide you with details of your organizer upon request.
- If you would like to do any of the above please contact us.
Our policy includes Fair Information Practices ( FTC )
- The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and Egypt and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe.
- Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
- In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email
Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
Within 7 business days
- We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.
- This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The General Data Protection Law gives individuals eight rights over their personal data.
According to certain conditions
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure (known as “the right to be forgotten”)
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making
What is our legal basis for processing?
- Note that our Website is dynamic. We may introduce new features, which may involve new or different personal data processing activities.
- We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where you have provided consent for us to use your personal data.
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- If any third-party processes any of your public data, we ensure there are sufficient contractual and operational safeguards protecting your data.
Disclosure Of Data
The City Marketing House may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of The City Marketing House.
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
- Legal Disclaimer.
- Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website.
Sharing your data
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification data to others.
We may share generic aggregated demographic data not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers.
data we collect may be shared with a variety of parties, depending upon the purpose for which the information was provided and the context in which the data was provided.
We may share data about you with:
- Companies in The City Marketing House Agency.
- Partners or agents involved in delivering the products and services you’ve ordered or used.
- Companies who are engaged to perform services for, on behalf of The City Marketing House Agency.
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above
For example, we may use third parties to help us provide customer support, manage our advertisements on other websites, We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here .You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here
Our store is hosted on WPEngine using a WordPress framework. WordPress provides us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through the WordPress data storage, databases and the general WordPress application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. Payment: If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then WordPress stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- send marketing and other communications on our behalf, or assist with data storage.
- Credit reference, fraud prevention or business scoring agencies, or other credit scoring agencies.
- Debt collection agencies or other debt recovery organizations.
- Law enforcement agencies, regulatory organizations, courts or other public authorities if we have to, or are authorized to by law.
- We’ll release information if it’s reasonable for the purpose of protecting us against fraud, defending our rights or property, or to protect the interests of our customers.
- We will not share your information with 3rd party organizations to contact you about their products and services without capturing your explicit, informed, and specific consent.
- If we are involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition, or sale of some or all of our assets.
- De-linking SNS
If You decide at any time that You no longer wish to have Your SNS account (e.g., Facebook) linked to Your Account, then You may de-link the SNS by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also manage the sharing of certain Personal Data with us when You connect with us through an SNS, such as through Facebook Connect.
Please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how You may adjust Our permissions and manage the interactivity between the Service and Your social media account or mobile device.
- Social Media Plug-ins
Our Site contains social media plug-ins, such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or YouTube to enable you to follow our profile on these platforms. Please note that visitors of our Site should consult these other platforms’ privacy policies, as we do not have control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these social media channels.
Transfer Of Data
- Your data, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
- If you are located outside Egypt and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Egypt and process it there.
- We apply SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
How long do we keep data?
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
- At any time, however, you may contact us to request that we delete all of your personal data.
Security Of Data
- We will protect Data by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customer’s information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- Accordingly Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- We test our security systems regularly and also contract with outside companies to audit our security systems and processes.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- For your convenience we may store your credit card information kept for more than 60 days in order to expedite future orders, and to automate the billing process.
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- The security of your account also relies on your protection of your password.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password.
You are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account.
You may not share your password with anyone.
- will never ask you to send your password or other sensitive information to us in an email, though we may ask you to enter this type of information on the website, which will always have a URL beginning with
- Any e-mail or other communication requesting your password, asking you to provide sensitive account information via email, or linking to a website with a URL that does not begin with should be treated as unauthorized and suspicious and should be reported to email@example.com
- If you do share your password with a third party for any reason, the third party will have access to your account and your personal data, and you may be responsible for actions taken using your password.
- If you believe someone else has obtained access to your password, please change it immediately by logging in to your account and changing your Profile settings.
- may have access to your password and may use such a password to access your account for debugging, quality assurance, or other internal purposes.
- We care about the security of your information and employ physical, administrative, and technological safeguards designed to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through our Service.
- However, no security system is impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems.
- In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Copyrights and Non-Competition Policy
- We are keen to protect your idea and your project.
- We never disclose any private information regarding your idea, project or information.
- We can sign an NDA upon request.
- If you have a real genuine idea that has not been launched before, we are obliged to not build it to ourselves or to any other party.
- If your idea is genuine and has not been launched before, we promise not to build a similar project to any other party for two years.
- We have some roles to help facilitate cooperation and make everything clear.
- We accept a limited number for projects as per our capacity.
- If we cannot accept more projects for a certain period of time, we announce that on the website.
- In order to make our communication with you the most useful, please have a specifications document ready.
- We also reserve the right to cancel or reject any order at our discretion.
- Such a document is crucial, helps us determine the execution period and price and acts as a biding document.
- We do develop projects that were initiated by others.
- If we receive two concurrent requests, the request of the current client has the priority.
- We accept outsourced projects but we need to show our “developed by” line.
Any additional work not specified in an executed contract with
The Client must be authorized by a written change order.
If the Client wants to expand the scope of the services as originally set out in an executed contract or wants additional services, the Client and The City Marketing House shall mutually agree upon the additional services to be performed, the cost of same, and either amend the current scope or execute a new contract. All prices specified in contracts will be honored for 45 days after both parties sign this contract.
Work Execution Policy
- How we make everything comfortable for you and for us.
- We spend enough time with you in the analysis phase to come up with the best possible features.
- If the project turns to be huge, we prefer splitting it into smaller phases. This allows for faster launch and less cost.
- As soon as we begin working on the project, we cannot make any modifications to the original requirements document. If you have any additions or modifications, you can prepare a document for the new phase. This way, we can deliver the project during the promised period and for the agreed price.
- You will always be included in the development process to review the work early.
- We do not give excuses for delays or problems. You get what you deserve.
- Open source files and databases are given to you after the delivery.
After Sale Policy
- And now, the biggest advantage!
- We offer the needed training to your staff so that they can use the system efficiently.
- We offer a lifetime warranty against programming and design bugs.
- Once a report is received,
- we start working on fixing it immediately (except on weekends and in holidays).
The City Marketing House will provide or grant access to the reporting ordinarily made available from the Media Providers upon the request of Client, either electronically or in writing, on a weekly or monthly basis, unless otherwise described in the SOW.
- Completion Date:
The City Marketing House and the Client must work together to complete the Internet Marketing activities in a timely manner.
We agree to work expeditiously to complete the Internet Marketing activities according to agreed-upon schedules.
All text, documentation, or other content provided by Client must be provided in an electronic form approved by The City Marketing House.
Failure of Client to provide information requested by The City Marketing House in the form requested in a timely manner in their sole judgment, The City Marketing House. may cancel the corresponding active agreement. The City Marketing House. is not responsible for providing any special security measures relating to the Client’s website space.
- You are responsible for providing us with your most current email address.
- In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice.
- The new policy will apply to all current and past users of our web site and will replace any prior policies that are inconsistent.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your fears and concerns about the confidentiality and privacy of the data are very important for us.
- We hope this will be achieved through this policy.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.