Develop Brand Marketing Strategy Identity Positioning Story
- Some people use the word “brand” to talk about logos. For example, you’ll often find people asking about creating a brand or how to build a brand.
- But, a logo is not a brand. A logo is a visual symbol for a business and part of its brand identity, but it doesn’t represent its entire brand identity. A logo doesn’t build a brand – it’s one step towards building a complete brand identity.
- Brand development is the process of building a brand. More specifically, building a strong brand.
- A strong brand communicates what your company does and how it does it. A strong brand also establishes trust and credibility with your prospects and customers.
- Your company’s brand is a promise you make to customers and prospects about your product or service and your company.
- You may want your customers and prospects to see your brand as innovative, fresh, and socially conscious.
- Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.
We Offer You This Service:
- Brand assets – visual design assets (fonts, colors and color palette, resources, etc., form the outward-facing brand).
- Brand associations – anything that people associate with a brand.
- Brand awareness – the ability of customers to identify a brand in a crowded market.
- Brand personality – the brand’s personality traits (e.g., innovative, socially conscious, trustworthy, friendly).
- Brand positioning – how a brand is perceived against its competitors.
- Brand promise – a brand’s unique selling proposition (for Volvo, it’s “safety”).
- Brand values – what guides your company’s decisions and behaviors?
- Brand voice – how does your brand “speak?
- Micro Business.
- Small Business.
- Medium Business.
- Large Business.
- Non Profit.
- So, if you’re looking to build a strong brand identity, you’ll love this guide.
- Whether you’re starting a new business and writing a business plan or rebranding an existing business, you will get proven, actionable insights and advice on getting a memorable custom logo design and a catchy business name.
- Plus, you’ll find actionable tips and insights that will help you build a complete visual brand for your business or organization.
- We will show you what strategies have worked for brands in your category.
- We will share category specific brand examples helping you identify your current brand strengths and then suggest workable action pointers for you to continue strengthen your brand standing.
- You will be given an analysis of the current marketing activities run by your competition and actions pointers will be suggested on what needs to be improved.
- Looking forward to connect and develop brand marketing strategy identity positioning story for you.