71 / 100
Limitation of liability
- you shall not sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site.
- you shall not change, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site.
- you shall not access the Site in order to build a similar or competitive website.
- except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site shall be subject to these Terms All copyright and other proprietary notices on the Site must be retained on all copies thereof.
- In no event will we be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages for any use of this site or use of any other linked site, even if we are advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the site at your own discretion.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to you for any damages arising from or related to this agreement, will at all times be limited .
- The existence of more than one claim will not enlarge this limit.
- You agree that our suppliers will have no liability of any kind arising from or relating to this agreement.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Company reserves the right to change, suspend, or cease the Site with or without notice to you.
- You approved that the Company will not be held liable to you or any third-party for any change, interruption, or termination of the Site or any part.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall company or our suppliers be liable to you or any third-party for any lost profits, lost data, costs of procurement of substitute products, or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from or relating to these terms or your use of, or incapability to use the site even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Normal Web Site Usage
- You can visit our website to read product and company information without telling us who you are and without revealing any personal information.
- We do collect some general information during normal web site usage, like the name of your Internet service provider, the web site that referred you to us, the pages you request and the date and time of those requests.
- We use this information to generate statistics and measure site activity to improve the usefulness of customer visits.
- During normal web site usage we do not collect or store personally identifiable information such as name, mailing address, email address, phone number or social security number.
- According to CalOPPA we agree to the following: Users can visit our site anonymously.
- In order to use this website, you must first complete the registration form, including a username and password.
- During registration, you are required to give contact information, such as your name, date of birth and email address.
- We use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
- Specifically, The City Marketing House, will send you a welcome email and email you when a report has been prepared for you related to the product(s) which you have selected.
- An unsubscribe/opt-out link is found on the bottom of all email correspondence sent out by The City Marketing House or subsidiaries.
Note ( You may choose to unsubscribe/opt-out at any time ).
Term and Termination
- Subject to this Section, these Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site.
- We may suspend or terminate your rights to use the Site at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Site in violation of these Terms.\
- Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your Account and right to access and use the Site will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your Account may involve deletion of your User Content associated with your Account from our live databases.
- Company will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these Terms.
Restrictions on use of the service
You represent, warrant, and agree that you will not:
- use the Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with this Agreement and/or any and all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations and international treaties.
- use the Service for the distribution, housing, processing, propagation, storage, or otherwise handling in any way abusive, defamatory, harassing, libelous, lewd, libelous, obscene, pornographic, threatening, or tortuous material, or any false or misleading material, or any other material (including links to such material) that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be objectionable whether or not such material is unlawful.
- permit or otherwise enable unauthorized users to access and/or use the password-protected portions of the Service.
- use the Service to export data in violation of applicable U.S. laws or regulations.
- sell, copy, duplicate, rent, lease, loan, distribute, transfer, or sublicense the Service, or otherwise permit any third party to use or have access to the Service for any purpose (except as expressly permitted by us in writing) or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, create a derivative work of, display in human readable form, attempt to discover any source code, or otherwise use any software that enables or comprises any part of the Service.
- remove any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary notices from the Service.
- distribute, publish, exhibit, or otherwise use the Service, in any manner and for any purpose not expressly permitted under this Agreement.
- frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Service, or any portion thereof.
- exploit the Service or collect any data incorporated in the Service in any automated manner through the use of bots, crawlers or any other automated means.
- register as a user of the Service by providing false, inaccurate, or misleading information.
- use the Service to post hyperlinks to commercial services or websites.
- use the Service to impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an employee of ours, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- collect personal data about other users of the Service for commercial or any other purposes.
- submit or post irrelevant Content repeatedly submit or post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Service).
- make available Content that constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited commercial advertisement, except to the extent such Content is provided to you by us or one of our affiliates for a purpose specifically authorized by us in writing.
- create or attempt to create multiple user accounts on the Service.
- Provision of the Service by Us We are constantly improving the Service in order to provide the best possible experience for our users.
You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Service which we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service shall be subject to this Agreement.
- Access to the Service; Reservation of Rights A. Provided that you comply at all times with the terms of this Agreement, we hereby give you a personal, worldwide, revocable, non-assignable and non-exclusive right to access and use the Service to the extent we make it available to you in the manner and for the purposes expressly permitted by the Agreement.
- You may not assign (or grant a sublicense of) your rights to use the Service, grant a security interest in or over your rights to use the Service, or otherwise transfer any part of your rights to use the Service and any such attempt shall be null and void at the time of such attempt.
- We reserve all right, title and interest in and to the Service not expressly granted to you under this Agreement. There are no implied licenses under this Agreement.
- In addition, certain areas of the Site (and your access to or use of certain Services) may have different terms and conditions, standards, guidelines, or policies posted or may require you to agree with and accept additional terms and conditions.
You understand and agree that The City Marketing House is not a party to any agreements entered into between Project Owners and Agencies.
- The City Marketing House has no control over the conduct of Project Owners, Agencies and other Users of the Services, does not endorse any of its Agencies, does not sanction statements that Agencies make on the platform, does not guarantee results, and disclaims all liability in this regard to the maximum extent permitted by law.
As The City Marketing House strives to offer the very best service, there are certain guidelines and policies that must govern The City Marketing House’ efforts and relationships with its clients.
Practices that are in violation of these guidelines and policies are strictly forbidden and may result in the immediate termination of The City Marketing House’ services.
Such decisions are at the sole discretion of The City Marketing House.
Unacceptable practices include, but are not limited to:
- Adult or pornographic material including, but not limited to, sexually explicit or suggestive material.
- Sexually oriented products or services (e.g. escort services), or other sexually oriented material.
- Nudity, including airbrushing (exceptions granted on a case-by-case basis if for medical or artistic purposes).
- Lingerie websites.
- Offensive or otherwise distasteful material.
- Content or language that is harmful to minors in any way.
- Bulk emailing tools.
- Distribution of internet viruses or other harmful or destructive activities.
- Hacking and cracking.
- Scams or phishing for personal information.
- Solicitation of funds other than for legal charitable organization (exceptions granted on a case-by-case basis at The City Marketing House’ discretion).
- Illegal Gambling, gaming, lotteries, and like activities Harmful, threatening, violent, abusive, harassing, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, racial, chauvinistic, ethnically offensive, complaint websites, or otherwise objectionable content or language.
- Defamatory, hateful or revenge content or language.
- Aids to pass drug tests or aids to pass lie detector tests.
- Illegal activities such as ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulent charging of credit cards, copyright violations, plagiarism, Piracy, and all unauthorized use of materials or content that infringes on third parties’ intellectual properties.
- MLM without a legitimate product or service, with a front product or service, or where the primary intent is to recruit new members rather than to sell products.
- Reverse Funnel Systems.
- Cash Gifting.
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- Alcohol sales.
- Tobacco sales.
- Miracle cures.
- Fake documents.
- Fireworks, pyrotechnics, firearms, explosives or weapons.
- Intentional or unintentional violations of any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Reselling of email accounts or hosting accounts to third parties.
- Reselling of any The City Marketing House services including, but not limited to, design services, updates, to third parties without a written reseller agreement.
- Spamming and all other forms of unsolicited messages including, but not limited to, spam, chain letters, and junk email.
- Links to other sites that are in violation of The City Marketing House’ policies and guidelines.
- Other activities, whether lawful or unlawful, that The City Marketing House deems to be in poor taste or that reflect adversely on The City Marketing House or The City Marketing House other clients Upon the contingency which The City Marketing House accepts a contract for services on this list, any and all work performed will be compensated regardless of approval by Google, Bing, Yahoo, or any other outside agency.
- The City Marketing House may, at any time and in its sole discretion, modify the Services and add, modify, or delete features of the Services, without notice to You.
- We will also update the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms.
To be eligible to use the Services, and to create an Account, You must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant by completing the registration process, and/or using the Services that You:
- are a human; Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- are not currently restricted from the Site or Service, and are not otherwise prohibited from having an Account.
- will only maintain one Account at any given time.
- You must provide Your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- will not violate any rights including IP Rights such as copyright and trademark rights.
- agree to provide at Your cost all equipment, software and internet access necessary to use the Site or Service.
- In order to use The City Marketing House as a Project Owner, You must register and create a profile.
- When registering with The City Marketing House , We may require You to provide us information such as Your name, company name, company’s registration number.
- The City Marketing House may ask you additional identifying documents.
- The City Marketing House will review the information that You provided to us during the registration process and any other information that is publicly available.
- The City Marketing House reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to accept or reject your registration to use the Site or Service.
- Each Project Owner must be used by only one human person, and each human person is allowed to use only one Project Owner account.
- In order to use the Services as an Agency, you must register and create a profile (the “Agency Profile”).
- When registering We may ask you for additional information related to Your company and the types of services you provide.
- We will review the information that You provided to us during the registration process and any other information that is publicly available.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to accept or reject your registration to use the Services.
- Agencies may have one or more Agency Managers that have all the rights to edit the Agency Profile and to manage (accept/decline/interact) Opportunities on behalf of their Agency.
- Any and all information provided by the Agency on the Agency Profile or through the contacts with Project Owners must be true, accurate and complete.
- The City Marketing House reserves the right (but has no obligation) to verify such information.
- At any moment, the Agency can update the Agency Profile information.
- If the Agency wants to delete his/her/its Agency Profile from The City Marketing House , he/she/it will request (by email at email@example.com ) to do so explaining the reason for the deletion.